Why Us - The All American Difference
Licensed, bonded, certified and experienced
A common tactic in the industry is pricing jobs with mediocre or low grade products to secure a contract. At All American Custom Pools and Spas, we take a different approach. We know from experience that quality is not expensive, it’s priceless! We have priced all of our designs with quality materials that will offer the greatest value to the client since 1977. We never cut corners to cut costs.
What many pool builders consider upgrades, we include as standard on all of our pools.
- We use only the best construction materials, such as #4 (1/2”) rebar on all pool frame construction (where industry standard is 3/8”).
- We use a special 5000-6000 PSI concrete mix so that your pool shell can withstand the harsh winter elements of the Northeast.
- To control underground water, we place six inches (6”) of drainage stone under every pool.
- We place individualized suction valves and the plumbing system at the pump for better control of water circulation.
- We retain “old world” masons on staff to provide the finest quality and hand craftsmanship.
Our ultimate goal at All American Custom Pools and Spas is to create quality backyard environments that appeal to the owner’s sense of style, complement the look and use of the home, and bring families together to create long-lasting memories of fun and togetherness.
All American Custom Pools and Spas is an active member of these industry organizations:
- Connecticut Spa & Pool Association (CONSPA)
- North East Spa & Pool Association (NESPA)
- Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP)
- National Builders Council
- National Plasterers Council (NCP)
- Norwalk Chamber of Commerce
- Connecticut Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Master Builders Association
- All American maintains the following industry certifications:
- APSP Certified Service Professional
- APSP Certified Pool Builder
- Licensed Pool Builder with the state of Connecticut
- Licensed Pool Service Professional with the state of Connecticut
Awards and Recognition:
- Certified Builder of Year 2008
- NESPA Member of the Year 2006
- Multiple Regional Competition Design Awards
- Multiple International Design Awards